• Okanagan Winery Tours •
THE OKANAGAN’S FINEST
This area offers a diverse selection of wines and wineries to visit – from large commercial vineyards to small boutique operations, it is a great opportunity to look at the industry from a number of different perspectives. Take it all in while touring through some of the most beautiful scenery BC has to offer. A sampling of Okanagan establishments includes:
The Heart of BC Wines
The Okanagan Valley produces a diverse range of wines due to the geographical differences in soil, temperature, sunlight hours and precipitation. As such, it is often noted that there is a tendency towards producing red wines in the warmer southern areas, and white wines in the north where it is often a few degrees cooler.
We offer tours that encompass all of the many flavours and varieties offered in the Okanagan and a great opportunity to try the distinctly different wines from this unique area. Starting with a tour of each winery, you will be walked through the growing process and how the grapes are affected by the climate and soil, and you’ll learn why the terroir has such a significant impact on the body and style of the wines. You’ll also get a first hand look at the processing areas, and see how the wines are made. Afterwards, you will enjoy a tasting of wines chosen by each winery to ensure you get to try the best products from each location.
- 8:30am 5:00pm (times may be subject to change)
- Scheduled Pick-up and Drop off
- Visting 5 Award winning wineries
- Knowledgeable & friendly tour guide
- Air-Conditioned Luxury Mercedes Bus
- Complimentary chilled bottled water
- A one hour Lunch stop (not included)
- This tour requires a minimum of six guests
- Discount rates for group booking
- Tasting fees (not included)