Covid-19 Safety Measures
Safety is our top priority
Guest and team safety is always our top priority at Wine Lovers Tours. As we adjust to a new manner of providing exceptional tour experiences, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our team, guests, families, and community:
- Currently, there are no travel restrictions in BC – this may change, however, so please check back for updates.
- Tour vehicles are thoroughly washed and detailed before each tour.
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after each tour.
- Wine Lovers tour guides will wear masks in the vehicle, and implement social distancing measures.
- Wine Lovers tour guides will open and close the doors for guests.
- Complimentary masks and sanitizer are available to guests if they so choose, before getting into the vehicle.
- Illness screening has been implemented; guests or team members showing signs of illness will be strictly forbidden.
We always have the very best relationships with are Fraser Valley wineries. Wine Tours Lovers ensures all guests have a fun and safe, memorable experience. As one of the leading companies in the Fraser Valley, you can always expect exceptional service while we blend luxury with good times in a safe setting.