All of Wine Lovers Tours include free pick-up and drop-off from a central Vancouver point, a professional tour guide with years of experience in the industry, a behind-the-scenes exploration of the finest wineries, breweries, and distilleries in BC, tastings, luxury transport in Mercedes Benz car or van, light snacks, and a chilled bottle of water.
Our Full-Day Wine Tour includes a light lunch of a charcuterie meat and cheese board. On all other tours, we provide light snacks and a chilled bottle of water. If you wish to purchase more food or drink, please bring some spare cash.
Because your enjoyment is paramount to our tours, we will try our very best to accommodate your dietary needs. Please let us know about your requirements before the tour.
Please bring photo ID and additional money if you would like to purchase some of the world-class alcohol we will sample. As weather here in BC changes often, we advise wearing comfortable clothing and lots of layers.
All of our pick-up and drop-off points are entirely customisable. Simply share your location in Vancouver with us, and we will collect you in our Ford transit vehicle.
Absolutely! We offer customisable events for corporate groups. Simply tell us what you’re looking for and we will be in touch shortly to plan an event your colleagues will never forget.
We only use Ford vehicles of the highest standard. Depending on your chosen tour, you will be travelling in telsa cars or a Mercedes bus. For more travel information about a specific tour, please visit the tour page.
Our payment process is quick and painless. Choose a day tour that interests you and click book now in the sidebar. If you have a special event, a corporate group, or would like a private transfer, please get in touch with us with information on your group/desired experience, and we will do our very best to craft your ideal tour.
- 100% of total cost refunded if canceled within 7 days prior to tour date
- 50% of total cost refunded if canceled 3 days prior to tour date
- No refund provided if canceled within 7 days of tour date
- In the case of cancellations due to inclement weather, 100% of total cost is refunded or guests can book another tour
- Private group tours require a non-refundable deposit of $150+tax per 14 passenger van booked or $500+tax per charter bus.
- Once your final payment has been made (due 14 days before the tour), it is non-refundable.
- Please note that private tours are sold as a package, and we are unable to provide individual refunds for any person unable to attend.