Fraser Valley Full-Day Wine Tour
Local Tour Guide
Let the experts at Wine Lovers Tours take you behind the scenes for a laid-back, Canadian-style exploration of Fraser Valley’s finest vineyards and winemakers. From wine connoisseurs to first-timers, our carefully selected range of award-winning vineyards is bound to impress!
Award-Winning Wineries We'll Visit
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- Adults: $134.95 Must be 19+ to join this tour.
- 11:00 AM
- Your Hotel Lobby Downtown Vancouver
- Monday-Sunday, All-Year-Round Rain or Shine!
- Approximately 6 Hours
- Min 6 ● Max Capacity 14
- We offer private tours for groups of fewer than 6 people.
- Please get in touch if you would like to organise a private tour.
- All tasting included dietary needs or food allergies Please LET US KNOW about your requirements before the tour.
- Delicious savoury snacks
- Light lunch (cheese & meat charcuterie)
- Chilled bottled water
- Umbrellas available for rainy days
- Behind the scenes at less one of the winery
about your requirements before the tour.
What to Bring
- Two Pieces of Photo I.D. for age verification
- Cell phone, sunglasses, money, and a light sweater
- And all the enthusiasm you can muster!
- We can accommodate our guests with luxurious Mercedes Sprinter Up to 14 passenger
- Air-Conditioned Mercedes Sprinter Bus
- Licensed & insured
- Bluetooth- WiFi On-Board
About the Staff
Each tour guide is knowledgeable, friendly and experienced with many years in the wine industry.
- WSET Level 3
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server
- Trained First Aider
Overview of Your Tour
Ready to explore BC’s thriving wine industry on a full-day tour with Wine Lovers Tours? Sure, you could venture out on your own, but then you wouldn’t have the expertise of our knowledgeable tour guide (with years of experience in the industry!). We know the best places to take you, journeying off the beaten track to explore lesser-known gems and showstoppers alike.
You’d be wrong if you thought British Columbia’s stunning landscape was all that the region has to offer – boasting a variety of award-winning vineyards, we are a goldmine for wine connoisseurs and newbies alike. In 2017 alone, BC won over 2,000 medals in national and international wine competitions! With a focus on world-class wine, local food, and good company, you couldn’t be in better hands.
11:00 am- Scheduled Pickup at Hotels or (Residence on Request)
12:00 pm-Chaberton Estate Winery (Tasting)
1:00 pm- Vista D’oro Farms & Winery (Tasting)
2:00 pm –Township 7 Winery (Tasting)
3:00 pm –Backyard Vineyards (Tasting & Light Lunch)
5.00 pm- Arrive Back at Hotel or (Residence on Request)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who leads the tour?
All of Wine Lover’s Tours are led by an expert in the field with years of experience in the wine industry. Expect nuggets of wisdom and a friendly vibe as we take you to the best vineyards in the region.
What is the min age requirement?
All of our tours are available to adults 19 years and over. Please bring 2x of pieces photo ID for the tour.
Is lunch included?
A complimentary light lunch is included on our full-day wine tour. Typically, your lunch will include a selection of local meats and cheeses served at an award-winning winery.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring photo ID, comfortable clothing for the day, a camera (if you wish), and all the enthusiasm you can muster!
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary requirements and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your needs.