Fraser Valley Sunset Tour
Sip & Savor, Relax
Experienced Tour Guide
BC Wine Country
The vineyards of Fraser Valley boast incredible views and some of the finest wines in the region. Venture behind the scenes on a Sunset tour and meet the passionate winemakers behind the labels for a chilled out and interactive tasting experience!
Vineyards We'll Visit
Glass House Estate Winery
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- $149.95 Per Adult: 19+ to join this tour
- We offer private tours for groups of fewer than six people. Please GET IN TOUCH
- 2:00 pm -Sunset
- 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4
- Hotels & Airbnb’s (On request)
- Monday-Sunday, (Available 7-Days Seasonal)
- 5hr Approx times may vary
- Min 6 ● Max 14 Capacity
- We offer private tours for groups of fewer than 6 people.
- Please Get in touch if you would like to organise a private tour.
- All tasting fees
- Visit Three wineries
- Bottled water
- For guests who wish to have lunch at a Winery, this will be at (Guest’s Expense)
What to Bring
- Photo I.D. (if you look youthful)
- Cell phone, 4 Selfies
- And all the enthusiasm you can muster up
About the Transport
Transporting our guests with a luxurious bus with up to 14 passenger
- Ford Transit high-roof, clean
- Passenger Transportation PT:72297
About the Staff
Each tour guide is knowledgeable, friendly and experienced with many years in the wine industry
- Wine Educated
- WSET Level 3
- WSET Level 2
Overview of Your Tour
Although the scenery and friendly locals tend to dominate the public’s perception of British Columbia, there is much more to this region than mountains and lakes (though they are breathtaking). BC is an up-and-coming region in terms of world-class wines — in 2017 alone, the region won over 2,000 awards. Let our expert tour guide take you on a laid-back exploration of the best wineries in the region. Delve behind the scenes at our hand-selected vineyards to learn about the process from vine to bottle – and of course sample the finest flavours of the region! Stunning scenery, like-minded people, and a relaxed vibe don’t hurt either!
2.00 pm -Pick up at Hotel or (Residence on request)
3:00 pm -Chaberton Estate Winery
4:00 pm -Backyard Vineyard
5:00 pm -Glass House Estate Winery
6:00 pm – Back at Hotel or Residence
Note: Wineries might be subject to change due to special events,
Frequently Asked Questions
All of Wine Lover’s Tours are led by an expert in the field with years of experience in the wine industry. Expect nuggets of wisdom and a friendly vibe as we take you to the best vineyards in the region.
All of our tours are available to adults 19 years and over. Please bring photo ID for the tour.
Complimentary snacks are included on our Sunset wine tour. Please bring additional money if you would like to purchase more food.
Please bring photo ID, comfortable clothing for the day, a camera (if you wish), and all the enthusiasm you can muster!
Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary requirements and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your needs.