• Kelowna Winery Tours •
THE BEST OF BC
Kelowna is a prime area for growing, with rich soil and temperate weather, it is the perfect location to create fabulous wines. This picturesque area is as beautiful to see, and offers a great variety of wineries to choose from including:
Kelowna has a rich history in wine making, dating back to 1859 when an Oblate priest recognized the quality of the soil and decided to plant the first grape vines in order to make sacrificial wine. Over time, small vineyards began to emerge, eventually leading to the booming wine industry we enjoy today. This area is known for producing top quality wines and boasts a number of award winning wineries.
Our custom tours take you through several of Kelowna’s exceptional wineries where you will receive a guided tour of the vineyards and production areas. Here you will learn about the terrior, grape varieties and the unique process used by each vintner to create their exclusive notes and nuances. Afterwards, sample a carefully selected flight of wines chosen by each winery to feature some of their most popular varieties.
- Full Day Tour: $129 + Gst Per Person
- 9:30am – 4:30pm (Times may be subject to change)
- Includes visting Award winning wineries
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Tour guide
- Air-Conditioned Luxury Mercedes Vehicle
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- A one hour lunch stop (not included)
- This tour requires a minimum of six guests
- Tasting fees Maybe Charged