West Kelowna Wine Tour
Explore BC’s West Wine Trail
The experts at Wine Lovers Tours will take you on a journey through the Westside Wine Trail, home to some of BC’s oldest and most established wineries. Among phenomenal views and volcanic rock, our carefully selected range of award-winning vineyards is bound to impress wine connoisseurs and first-timers alike!
Vineyards We'll Visit
Little Straw Vineyards
Mission Hill (Note: Mission Hill Winery is only available on private tours, and fees are not included.)
Beaumont Family Estate Winery
Kalala Organic Estate Winery
Volcanic Hills Estate Winery
Ciao Bella Winery
Off The Grid Organic Winery
Indigenous World Winery
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Please contact us for pricing
Your hotel lobby in downtown Vancouver
Daily, March – October
Min 6 – Max 15
- We offer private tours for groups of fewer than 6 people.
- Please get in touch if you would like to organise a private tour.
- All tasting included
- Chilled bottled water
- Umbrellas available for rainy days
- Delicious savoury snacks
- Transportation pick up and drop off
- Lunch reservations can be made at the expense of the guest
What to Bring
- Two pieces of photo I.D. for age verification
- Camera, cell phone, sunglasses, money, ID, and a light sweater
- And all the enthusiasm you can muster!
We can accommodate our guests with Mercedes Benz.
- Air-fully conditioned
- Licensed, insured, & inspected regularly
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter Bus 14 Passenger
About the Staff
Each tour is led by a experince tour guide with years of experience in the wine industry.
Overview of Your Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
All of Wine Lover’s Tours are led by an expert in the field with years of experience in the wine industry. Expect nuggets of wisdom and a friendly vibe as we take you to the best vineyards in the region.
All of our tours are available to adults 19 years and over. Please bring photo ID for the tour.
We do not provide lunch on this tour. We will, however, include a stop where you can purchase your lunch. You may also bring a prepared lunch, of course.
Please bring photo ID, comfortable clothing for the day, a camera (if you wish), and all the enthusiasm you can muster!